The following will take place the entire time:
- Graduation photos in Woodburn Circle: The sign up form will be added soon!
Grab your first official alumni t-shirt at the WVU Alumni truck.
- Music provided by U92 The Moose.
- Enjoy free food and drinks.
- Test your WVU knowledge with some Mountaineer trivia for a chance to win a gift card from Amazon, Target, Doordash, and more!
- Stop by the appreciation station to write a message of gratitude to a friend, advisor, or professor that impacted you during your time at WVU.
- As you prepare to leave WVU let’s take time to reflect on your experience as a Mountaineer and your goals for the future. Creating a strengths-based purpose statement can help you gain a deeper understanding of your WHY, and values and can help you create effective and attainable personal and professional goals. Purpose Statements can be used to guide your decisions and help you stay motivated to succeed after you graduate. If you have not yet taken your strengths assessment, you can email email@example.com any time before commencement.
- Still need a picture with the Mountaineer Mascot? He’ll be there!
- Where are you headed? Share your future location on our alumni map and learn more
about your nearest alumni chapter.
- Remember the banner you signed years ago at Monday Night Lights? Come see it and
if you didn’t get to sign it, now is your chance!
- The WVU Bookstore will be hosting a pop-up shop outside near the Mountainlair featuring alumni gear and discounted products.
- Hop on a PRT car in front of the Mountainlair for a special photo!
- Still need to decorate your cap? All kinds of supplies will be available for you
to prepare for the big day!
- Need a bit more Career Services advice? Upcoming graduates can meet with Career Services representatives to learn about the services provided specifically for alums. Let them know what your plan is after graduation while you're there! The first destination survey will be available to complete with the potential to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Stop by and write a note of encouragement and hope that will be stuffed in backpacks for school-aged children at Scott's Run Settlement House. Scott's Run produces 600 weekend bags every single week for five schools in our community!
- Contact: UR@mail.wvu.edu